«No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.» (Bible, Matthew 6:24)
Our main ministry is to tell the Gospel of our Lord God Jesus Christ to people. We use different opportunities to do it and we try to help in every possible way. But behind all these ways of help and serving is our desire to serve our God and King and to proclaim His truths. If we just give people food – they will want to eat again. If we just teach them how to do crafts – it might help them, yes, but only while here on Earth. Through everything that we do we want to share Jesus Christ with people. About salvation only in Him and about God’s love to people. And to help in every possible way so that they see God’s love in action. Here is a list of ministries we did and want to continue to do in future:
- • Preaching the Gospel
- • Teaching from the Bible
- • Supplying people and a Church with Bibles in their local language – Rukiga (Ruchiga) and in English
- • Feeding local children with soup and other food. Afterwards, sharing with them in simple words about the creation of the Earth by God and about God
- • Teaching local people how to make bracelets and hats which they can later sell to tourists.
- • Visiting Pygmie villages to share the Gospel and to help with food
- • Helping financialy where help is needed
- • Helping poor families
- If you are interested in a particular or all these ministries and want to help, please, contact us by e-mail.
- We praise God and thank those people who have already donated money to help the poor and needy and to provide them with Bibles and other things.